Facilities at Aldwincle Village Hall
- The hall will comfortably seat 60 people, but it will accommodate a maximum of 85 unseated.
- It contains efficient heating and air conditioning systems to keep you comfortable.
- There is full disabled access.
- The hall is licensed for entertainment.
- Note: If needed the Hirer will need to apply for a TEN license (allow 28 days) to sell alcohol.
- The catering standard kitchen contains two commercial ovens, eight plate hob, fridge, freezer, a heated hostess trolley, and an urn.
- Tables, chairs, crockery, glasses, and cutlery are provided for maximum occupancy and included in the fee.